Sweet Alert! 🍡We have just celebrated a few festivals in India and a lot is yet to come. So sweet is a must 😁. These chocolate coconut truffles are one of the sweets I am going to make again because a) it is super easy, b) I love bounty chocolate bars 🤪 and c) combination of chocolate and coconut is classic. Everyone I know, loves it. Coconut cake with Chocolate ganache icing is so yummm..🤤 But we will keep the cake’s recipe for later and make these tasty and easy chocolate coconut truffles now.
What you will need for 20-25 portions of Chocolate Coconut Truffles?
- 200 gms of desiccated or grated coconut
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder and 50 grams dark chocolate (optional, if you want more chocolaty truffles)
- 200 grams white chocolate
How to Roll it?
- Heat the condensed milk in a sauce pan, do not bring it to boil.
- Mix in finely chopped dark chocolate and cocoa powder till the chocolate is melted.
- Add desiccated coconut and mix well. Refrigerate for 30 mins for firming the paste.
- With the help of a small scoop or spoon make roundels and place on a greased or lined plate. It will be a mess for sure 🥴. You can also follow the method I have used in this recipe of Chocolate truffles to make it less messy. Put it in freezer for 30 mins.
- Melt the chocolate in narrow microwave safe bowl or glass so that it is easier to dip the truffles and there is minimum leftover.
- Take the truffles out from the freezer and dip in melted chocolate one by one with the help of a thin skewer. Keep aside to set.
- I mixed some food color to the leftover melted chocolate and drizzled on top.
Enjoy these highly addictive Chocolate Coconut truffles chilled (not frozen) or at room temperature anytime. 😍
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?