Today my mother told me to make bread pudding for breakfast. She loves my recipe of bread pudding😌. Actually, it is because I always make it a bit different by using different flavor, nuts etc. It is so damn easy and tasty.🙌
I will share my recipe for Orange Bread Pudding.
3 hot-dog rolls, sliced (it gives a crunchy crust and looks way better than sliced bread. Well, you can use that too)
2 large eggs
1 cup milk
zest of 1 orange
juice of 1/2 orange
1 tsp vanilla essence
4 tbsp sugar (brown sugar will taste better)
2 tbsp butter
chocolate chunks, cherry, almonds, cashew, raisins, white chocolate (optional)
1. Toast the bread slices in butter.
2. In a shaker add milk, sugar, orange zest, orange juice, vanilla essence and eggs. Give it a good shake ( I use shaker because it is easy to clean. If it does the job of a blender then why to soil more things :roll:).
3. Preheat the oven for 180°C.
4. Arrange the toasted bread in a greased baking dish. Top with chocolate chunks, nuts, whatever you are using. Pour over the milk and egg mixture so that 3/4th of the breads are soaked.
5. Bake for 30 mins. ( Don’t worry if the center is less cooked, microwave it for 30 secs or 1 min on full)
That’s it. Serve it hot with chocolate sauce, toasted nuts, cream or vanilla ice cream. And don’t forget to try other flavors like strawberry, chocolate, banana, saffron and loads of them😍.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?